General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Woodland
- Congressman Mike Thompson hosts Congressional open house for new Woodland office January 29, 2023, 4:42 AM Earlier this week, Congressman Mike Thompson, D-Yolo, enjoyed somewhat of a professional homecoming ...
- The Unique, Out-Of-The-Way Lake In Southern California That's Always Worth A Visit January 28, 2023, 4:54 AM Posted in Southern California Nature January 27, 2023 by Ben Jones When you need an escape from dail...
- Woodland College begins spring semester January 27, 2023, 5:06 AM Cold, gusty winds didn't keep students away from Woodland Community College on Monday, the first day...
- Caltrans hosting free dump day on Saturday in Woodland January 27, 2023, 5:06 AM Do you have a bunch of stuff that you're looking to get rid of? If so there is good news. According ...
- View all news in Woodland
The last job offers in Woodland
- Admin Controller Oakland, CA, Job ID 48036 University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Customer Services FT Customer Support Specialist (Work From Home) CE Broker
- Customer Services FT Customer Support Associate (Work From Home) Sure
- IT FT Web Services Agent - Work From Home ZenBusiness
- View all jobs in Woodland